For Sale: Farm Houses Land On Installments Karachi | #

Waqar On Call

Waqar Karachi See all ads
Contact details
003209299030

Waqar Karachi See all ads
Contact details
003209299030

Stay Safe
  • "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
  • "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
  • "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
  • "Don't carry large amount with you when meeting up"
  • "Tell others when/where you're going to Buy, and bring a friend"
  • "Don't ship items - always Buy/Sell face to face"
1 of 6
Posted
06/01/2018
Description

Farm Houses Land On Installments in Karachi

Contact Name: Waqar
Contact No: 003209299030
Location: Karachi ( Karachi)
Cover Area: #
Category: For Sale › land
Price: PKR On Call
Go To: http://www.ujalapakistan.com
Farm Houses Land on installments - - ONLY LAND ON INSTALLMENTS : - - OUR NEW PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT Farm Houses, Dairy and Cattle on installment for Sale. ( Different phases Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land 1000, 2000, 3000 4000 Square Yards Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity Water available * Road facing West open * Possession 50% full Payment * Ready construction * Get DISCOUNT payment COST OF Rs.1500 per Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2500 2 years installment) NOTE available in Acres (Call best deals 0333-3559925) - - PAYMENT PLAN - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% installment, according to your convenience. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE Suit Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project Builders Developers

Tags:


User Reviews on Farm Houses Land On Installments In Karachi



Ad ID: 422af6c3

Stay Safe
  • "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
  • "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
  • "Don't carry large amount with you when meeting up"
  • "Tell others when/where you're going to buy, and bring a friend"
  • "Don't ship items - always buy/sell face to face"
Locations: #